Today I started this journey

Dianez

Well, I've read the book i've been wrapping my brain around this new way of eating.

I'm a pasta eater,grain eater, and just plan junk food eater as well.  

I feel awful, I am over weight, bloated most of the time, and tired also.  Doing the usual diet routine, has not worked for me!  EVER…

So I am thinking I need to really see , and I know it will be true.  Is it the food I am consuming?  Even when I cut back and watch the calorie intake in the past  .  I  would still feel the same and look the same. I would give up.  

So here I am.  totally committed to this process.  Eating clean and no cheats.   Putting good healthy food in my body!   No excuses.  Taking care of me.  Paying attention to how I feel.

Hi Dianez!

You just described me to a tee!  Well me before W30.  I did it, no cheats, and I feel so much better!

Do take a pre-photo or some measurements.  You'll be happy you did.  I am excited for you and the

results I KNOW you will enjoy after 30 compliant days!  

Have an awesome journey!   :)

I started today too! I just started reading the book, but last night I just decided to do it! I don't feel very prepared and I think it's going to be hard! I spent a lot of time grocery shopping today and noticed there is sugar added to pretty much everything which was really frustrating. Back to the store tomorrow with a few more ideas. Today went OK, but I probably didn't eat enough and I know that I won't sustain that. No cravings yet, but I'm sure my sugar dragon will rear its head when I'm at work Monday afternoon. Currently thinking of ways to stop that. Right now, just drinking black herbal tea and obsessing about what I'll eat tomorrow. Hope you had a great day!!

I started today too! I just started reading the book, but last night I just decided to do it! I don't feel very prepared and I think it's going to be hard! I spent a lot of time grocery shopping today and noticed there is sugar added to pretty much everything which was really frustrating. Back to the store tomorrow with a few more ideas. Today went OK, but I probably didn't eat enough and I know that I won't sustain that. No cravings yet, but I'm sure my sugar dragon will rear its head when I'm at work Monday afternoon. Currently thinking of ways to stop that. Right now, just drinking black herbal tea and obsessing about what I'll eat tomorrow. Hope you had a great day!!

I think preparation is key on your whole30. Check out Nom Nom Paleo, The Clothes Make The Girl and Stupid Easy Paleo for some great tips and recipes to make it through your whole30. I would stay away from packaged foods and cook everything from scratch. Also avoid restaurants, the last thing you want to do is restart your whole30 because you accidently ate gluten in a restaurant. Good Luck!

Thanks for the advice! I am finding that I definitely need to prepare a lot more than I have. Still having a hard time eating so much protein and vegetables in each meal and that is why I know I am hungry still, so working on it. (And it's not like I'm the type of person who barely eats anything, I have a huge appetite usually and can eat a lot, but it's for stuff not approved lol :P ). Anyway, getting there slowly I think with changing my habits. No slip ups yet - Day 3 almost done! I will check out those sites for more tips.

Archived