Day 11 and very nauseous...no appetite at all. Normal?

The last couple of days I have been feeling nauseous right around lunch time...I make myself eat a smaller meal, I feel fine while eating...then nauseous again after for a couple of hours.  Then I am fine around dinner time.  Normal?  I feel like this is something that should have happened around day 3/4 instead of 10/11.  Other than that...I am loving the program and feel pretty good :)

Thanks in advance!!

The last couple of days I have been feeling nauseous right around lunch time...I make myself eat a smaller meal, I feel fine while eating...then nauseous again after for a couple of hours.  Then I am fine around dinner time.  Normal?  I feel like this is something that should have happened around day 3/4 instead of 10/11.  Other than that...I am loving the program and feel pretty good :)

Thanks in advance!!

Although the timeline is a good guide not everyone has the same experience on the same days. Yours could be delayed. Not wanting to eat is very normal on the whole30. I am not sure about feeling nauseous, are you eating different things for breakfast that might be causing this? Do your best to eat something at each meal time and see how it goes. Good Luck!

Hang in there.  I am on day 19 of my whole 30 and feel good.  That was not the case a week ago.  I felt fine for the first few days when I expected to really feel the impact.  My issues started occurring on Day 7 and lasted until Day 12.  I was bloated, nauseous and had terrible heartburn.  I could barely choke down breakfast and lunch and then seemed to be okay by dinnertime.  I started taking digestive enzymes which seemed to help and a few days later all of my digestive issues were sorted out.  Maybe cut back on raw vegetables too until you are feeling better.  In hindsight, I probably overdid it on vegetables like broccoli, cabbage and brussells sprouts during the first week.

Hang in there.  I am on day 19 of my whole 30 and feel good.  That was not the case a week ago.  I felt fine for the first few days when I expected to really feel the impact.  My issues started occurring on Day 7 and lasted until Day 12.  I was bloated, nauseous and had terrible heartburn.  I could barely choke down breakfast and lunch and then seemed to be okay by dinnertime.  I started taking digestive enzymes which seemed to help and a few days later all of my digestive issues were sorted out.  Maybe cut back on raw vegetables too until you are feeling better.  In hindsight, I probably overdid it on vegetables like broccoli, cabbage and brussells sprouts during the first week.

Thanks for the response.  This sounds exactly like what I'm going through (almost indigestion-like problems).  I have also been eating a lot of broccoli, cabbage and brussels sprouts.  Still having the tummy trouble on day 13...so I guess it's time to change up my veggies :)  Thanks the words of encouragement!! 

I was wondering about that. I woke up today, Day 15 and I was nauseous. So nauseous I almost skipped breakfast, but I am glad I didn't. I do eat a lot of raw cabbage and brussel sprouts, but I ate a lot of brussel sprouts before so I didn't even think they could be the culprit...well I have about 4 more meals already packed with the brussels so I will switch it up once they are done.

Interesting to note, I don't feel hungry, especially breakfast and dinner, until I actually start eating. I will say after this is over I will not look at food the same way again!

Archived