Starting my first Whole 30 on April 7th! (after Disney)

CherryLynn

For the past four weeks, I have been following the Paleo diet and done a fabulous job of sticking to it so far.  I was a CRAZY soda-holic.  I drank the zeros or tens varieties but soda is soda is crap! I have been soda free for 4 weeks, 3 days as of today, 3/24.  I have given up alcohol for Lent, but I'm not a big drinker anyway.  

I am leaving for Disney World in 4 days and plan to follow Paleo down there but allowing myself some treats here and there, it IS vacation after all.  Once I return I feel it will be the perfect time to take things a step further and give this Whole 30 thing a go! I feel it should be easy for me to do since I've for the most part been doing it anyway, just a few adjustments to make and that's all! I love how food no longer controls me and I am in control of what I put in my body! 

I also workout 5-6 days a week.  I strength train 3-4 days a week, attend Zumba and kickboxing classes and love the rowing machine with all my heart.  Loving my new healthy lifestyle! 

I plan on starting a second Whole30 on the same day!  Enjoy your vacation and eat lots of non-compliant food so you are ready to start when you come back..lol.. I am going to be doing the workout T25 during the whole30, and I think I'm going to extend it to 40 days for maximum effects. Great job on your current progress!

Archived