Target for organic ground beef

namtrag

I am waiting for Target to discontinue carrying it as it is always marked down, but as of right now, we are scoring some great deals.

Yesterday we got Laura's organic, grass-fed ground beef for $2.99 per pound.  It was on sale for $5.99, and they had those $3 off today stickers on them.  

We have also scored regular grass-fed ground beef there (I cannot recall the brand) for as little as $.99, but mostly $1.99 per pound.

If you guys have a target nearby and it is set up like ours, these meats are on the far right of the meat case as you face it.

It's only on occasion...we happen to live a mile from a Target, and it is right next to Trader Joe's and Whole Foods, so we stop in a couple of times a week to check.  Seems to be Sunday morning many times that they have it marked down.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am waiting for Target to discontinue carrying it as it is always marked down, but as of right now, we are scoring some great deals.

Yesterday we got Laura's organic, grass-fed ground beef for $2.99 per pound.  It was on sale for $5.99, and they had those $3 off today stickers on them.  

We have also scored regular grass-fed ground beef there (I cannot recall the brand) for as little as $.99, but mostly $1.99 per pound.

If you guys have a target nearby and it is set up like ours, these meats are on the far right of the meat case as you face it.

Places nearby would always offer better rates of the meat than far out areas. 

Archived