Official Whole30 - August Check Ins!

Robin Strathdee

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in, though we actually started July 22, so I've got a bit of a head start (this is really day 11 of my Whole 40). Just so you know what's in store, this morning I woke up and literally bounced out of bed full of energy!

Mouseketeer role call...Linda! I've been waffling (no pun intended) for the last six weeks or so, but now I'm completely committing for the doo-ration...In fact, my Crossfit gym is starting a paleo challenge on August 6th, so I'm actually going to have (eep) a whole 50, starting today and ending September 19th. Yikes!!! Hope I can do it...

I'm in, no day 2 this morning. I attempted whole30 a month ago onmy own and got to day 12 and lost the plot completely so I was excited to see this supported whole30! Just joined the Facebook group, need all the help I can to stay on track.

I'm in too :) I actually just completed my first Whole30 July 1-30. I lost 14lbs and felt amazing! I ate whatever I wanted yesterday (which included some grains and dairy) since it was the one day between two back-to-back Whole30's, and I felt like complete garbage! Excited to have so much company this time around! :)

Archived