Official Whole30 - August Check Ins!

Robin Strathdee

I am on Day 21 of whole30 and never checked in here, actually I haven't been on the forum much at all and I realize now it probably would've been a lot of help especially when I was dreaming about eating candy and junk and wanting to quit between days 8-15! It was really encouraging when I found the whole30 timeline and discovered that this is totally normal! Anyway, I'm loving this, and i'm hopeful that I can continue a 85-15 paleo lifestyle once I am done the challenge. I have loved the way that this challenge has forced me to eat real, whole foods when otherwise I would've given up or given in.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good for you Chelsey

I am on day 23 and have had many tough days but this forum has kept me going

It's inspiring to read what others have achieved .I also find it helpful writing down my day and love hearing back from others

In fact I think if not for this I would have given up long ago.

• 2 weeks later...

I wronged two days by putting a bit of creamer in my coffee. Back to day one. But convinced it will be easier. Going to buy some storage containers today. Anyone have a suggestion for ones that are BPA free? I'm thinking the ones with the dividers work well.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This is my first day. My husband and I eat pretty well most of the time, but I feel that in addition to taking in some junk food from time to time, I am also indulging in some junk living. Too much mindless tv in the evening, mindless web surfing with a glass or 2 of wine. I figure I am losing about 56 hours a month in this way. Not that I am never going to sit down and watch a movie or tv show again, but it has become a mindless habit that takes over my evenings, and I feel crappy about it. So I am punching the reset button for myself with not only some nutritional goals, but almost more importantly to me, some spiritual & emotional goals as well.

• 1 month later...

I just joined the forum and started the Whole30 today, but I have been researching the site and recipes for a couple of weeks now. I am going into this with such a little amount of money, but have been taking notes on how others have proceeded under such circumstances.

My main goal is a lifestyle change, and healthy way of eating, living.

I hope you all do well on your Whole30!

Archived