Apple Cider Vinegar

KathyV

some people use ACV as a digestive aid. It is not the same as the enzymes, but it might help.

Some forms of prepared horseradish are fermented (I think Bubbies sells one), a good check on that is how it is stored: a shelf-stable can or jar will have been heated and will not contain active bacteria. A jar in the refrigerated section is more likely to be fermented.

Check the ingredients on your apple cider vinegar, sometime it is grain vinegar with apple flavor. Not only is this not compliant it will not help your digestion. Also horseradish usually has sugar, just make sure the brand you choose is compliant. Let us know if this works.

Tina R  The ACV I use is Braggs.  The horseradish is use is Yoders,, it contains:  Horseradish root, vinegar and salt.

LadyM- I use Yoders horseradish which contains Horseradish root, vinegar and salt. and it is in the refrig. section.

Tina R  The ACV I use is Braggs.  The horseradish is use is Yoders,, it contains:  Horseradish root, vinegar and salt.

LadyM- I use Yoders horseradish which contains Horseradish root, vinegar and salt. and it is in the refrig. section.

Yeah! Horseradish without sugar, thanks!

Archived