Zoodles aka PastachIni!

I recently purchased a little white machine from Amazon that I use to julienne zucchini into such wonderful zoodles or pastachini, which ever you want to call it. I love love love it! I sauté them in good clean co,pliant oil and season them. Makes a reallllllll good sub for pasta and so versatile and fast! Can even twirl them on your fork like real spaghetti!

I have the same one and I love it!  So quick and easy to use, and clean up is a breeze.  Much easier than my julienne peeler, and much easier to clean up than my mandolin or food processor.  Love the little suction cup feet that keep it from shifting on the counter.

• 4 weeks later...

We love ours too, much easier than the stupid julienne blade, which is just an accident waiting to happen to my hands.  

Lately we have just been zoodling and putting them in the fridge to chill them, then portioning out a serving and tossing it (in a closed container) with some lemon/garlic dressing.  Sometimes we'll add some sliced cherry tomatoes or other small veggies too, it's a good alternative to a traditional salad.

Danielle Walker (Against All Grain) has a recent post for a Paleo Pad Thai using spiralized zuchhini and carrot noodles.  I made it two nights in a row it was so delicious!  The recipe calls for sugar, but I just left it out.  I added some chicken that I had sauteed in coconut oil.  I also used coconut oil to saute the veggies rather than sesame oil.  I enjoy many Well Fed/theclothesmakethegirl recipes, but I wasn't impressed by the pad thai recipe.  Danielle's version blows it away, IMHO.  See link below:

https://againstallgrain.com/2014/04/30/doctors-tv-pad-thai-recipe/

Also, check out http://www.inspiralized.com/ for tons of ideas for using your spiralizer.  I made a Paleo "pasta" carbonara last night that was very good.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived