It would be wonderful if there was a section for those following the AI recommendations.

Reading Your Lips

it would be nice to have a forum section for those following the Auto Immune recommendation in the It Starts With Food book. We could help each other and exchange recipes since we have a much stricter version of the Whole30 to follow.

Just thought I would put it out there :) if there is already one, please let me know and sorry for this post.

Reading Your Lips,

If you get there and find that the category is just too big to be helpful specifically to those on an AI protocol, let me know and I'll create a new one for you, Fastest way to let me know is to message me through the forum!

Best,

Melissa

I did find the Medical Conditions section to be quite broad in it's content, though very beneficial. I feel having a separate section for those following the AI protocol will be so beneficial. We could share recipes and experiences with each other. I have noticed in the recipe area, most recipes cannot be eaten by those following the AI protocol. This way it will much easier to find info and support for our type of Whole30.

I am on Day 2 of my first Whole30 and have signed up for the Whole30 daily and am finding it tremendously helpful so far. :)

Archived