day 3 always so tired...

Sif

The first 2 days I had the worst worst headache ever! it was terrible. But I have also been so very very tired, I could probably sleep all day I think :/

In the book it says that around the end of week 2 most people feel like they have more energy.. Being only on day 3 that seems like such a long time from now!

were you so tired as well ?

I didn't get very tired, but I chalk that up to eating really satisfying meals in the first few days.  Are you sticking to the Whole30 meal plan template?  If you're not eating enough fat/carbs/calories in general, you're gonna feel zonked.  Good luck & stick with it!  I'm on Day 10 and feeling awesome.

I didn't get very tired, but I chalk that up to eating really satisfying meals in the first few days.  Are you sticking to the Whole30 meal plan template?  If you're not eating enough fat/carbs/calories in general, you're gonna feel zonked.  Good luck & stick with it!  I'm on Day 10 and feeling awesome.

Yes we are sticking to the meal template, hoping it is just something that would pass in the first few days.. ! 

Yes we are sticking to the meal template, hoping it is just something that would pass in the first few days.. ! 

I assume you are not breastfeeding at this time? If you are you might want to search the forum for breastfeeding on the whole30. Most of these women eat at least 4 meals a day sometimes more. If you are not make sure you are eating enough fats, starchy veggies and drinking 1/2 your weight in oz of water. Good luck!

I assume you are not breastfeeding at this time? If you are you might want to search the forum for breastfeeding on the whole30. Most of these women eat at least 4 meals a day sometimes more. If you are not make sure you are eating enough fats, starchy veggies and drinking 1/2 your weight in oz of water. Good luck!

No I am not breastfeeding anymore :) Thank you for the advice, today I feel a little less tired :)

Archived