dumb insurance questionnaire :(

julesGA

So I have to do an online health assessment for my insurance and this question popped up:

"Did you eat healthy all day yesterday, for example, eating the number of calories that allows you to maintain a healthy weight and eating a diet that is low in fat?"

I think I will lie and say "yes" so I don't trigger some kind of nutritional counseling session flag.  Geez!

My work had this whole wellness program going this year, which is great but it does get a little tiresome that "low fat" is still such a popular mantra.  I think everytime I see "low fat" I'll replace it (in my mind) with "read food".  That way you can answer the question honestly. :)

My work had this whole wellness program going this year, which is great but it does get a little tiresome that "low fat" is still such a popular mantra.  I think everytime I see "low fat" I'll replace it (in my mind) with "read food".  That way you can answer the question honestly. :)

Ha ha. I like it!   Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Wow. I am actually aggravated for you! We had a similar assessment in order to receive a discount on our premium this year. It kind of makes me nervous how many companies are doing this. Like, what are they doing with all this information? I almost didn't participate for that reason, alone, but the cost of our insurance had gone up, and I couldn't pass it up. Sigh. :angry:

Archived