bacon and sausage

Thanks all.  I found the Pedersons online but I don't have a wholefoods store very near to where I live.  As for breakfast sausage I did find lots of recipes. YAY!  Is the Aidells chicken apple sausage more of a link or patty?

They're sausage-shaped. Packet come in regular, hotdog size and small, weiner-type breakfast links.

check with your deli counters at your local grocery.  We have a wegmans locally - I checked with the butcher and found that they had compliant bacon and sausage, as well as deli meats.  I asked to see their ingredient book just to make sure :P

Also, check and see if you have any small local butchers.  Sometimes, even if they don't carry something they will know where to get what you want and will special order.

• 1 month later...

Hi just planning on starting the Whole30 on the 1st July (gonna take that long to get the whole family used to the idea and plus I hope to finish the book by then too) and will check with my local butchers on the sausage front as if I can source these then that will definitely keep my DH and youngest DS very happy. But as I am in the UK do you know of any stockists in the UK for Whole30 friendly sausages...?

If you've lived there awhile, near London....they have local grocers that you order from.   For a small fee, your food delivery comes to your home on a truck - all neat and fresh.   My cousin lives there and says it is the freshest, basic food.   They have very few junk foods.   No marshmallows or other sugary snacks.

I would imagine one of those delivery services knows exactly where to find sugarfree bacon and sausages.   I bet if you called Prince William or Harry up, they could help you.  They do seem like nice chaps.

Archived