Starting on April 13, 2014 (1st time EVER!)

HeatherBailey88

Hi All! I am a mom of three young boys. I have terrible eating habits, the worst being that I hardly eat (because I am busy and do not place high importance on my diet), and when I do, it is extremely unhealthy. I am most definitely a sugar addict, as well as caffeine. My number one fear in starting this diet, is the headaches I will experience from cutting out sugar, the massive sugar cravings, and feeling sleepy at first. Wish me luck!!

Are you signed up for the daily emails? They are incredibly helpful. Another thing I liked to read before quitting sugar was this: http://whole30.com/2013/08/revised-timeline

That has reminded me on the really tough days that it is going to end and what I'm feeling is normal. Sometimes when you're in the thick of really bad cravings, headaches, food rage... it is helpful to remind yourself that what you're going through is to be expected and happens to many people. Also, it does end. 

Exciting. Going paleo completely changed my life! I hope the same for you!

Hi there, I'm starting today too!  This will also be my first whole30.  I've been primal for awhile but have really slipped the past few months due to added stress and injury.  I'm really looking forward to getting back on track the next 30 days. 

Archived