Day 30 - ready for another one

rrgroom19

I can't believe it's already been 30 days, the past 20 days have flown by. The first 10 day, though, I thought several times I might not make it through without giving in. I'm kind of disappointed, though, because although I feel good, some things aren't going so well. My skin has actually gotten worse, I have pimples now which I haven't had in years. My digestive system is completely out of whack, I'll be constipated for days and then have really bad diarrhea. I never got a rush of energy, I sleep well at night but can barely drag myself out of bed each morning. I haven't exercised (other than walking in the evening) because I've been so tired.

Other than those complaints, I feel good. I have eaten three meals a day and haven't snacked at all (with the exception of day 10 -that was a really bad day and I broke down and had a banana and almonds). I feel satiated after each meal and don't feel like I'm deprived of anything. I don't crave sugar anymore, which is major for me because I used to eat several sweets a day. My clothes fit better, and I'm really excited about that!

I plan on starting another whole 30 in a week or so and I will force myself to exercise this time, hopefully that will give me more energy.

Overall, I'm glad I did this!

Congratulations on finishing! I'm sorry to hear some things haven't sorted themselves out. I hope others with more experience can chime with their thoughts on these issues. The way I see it though, you already won because you have been nourishing your body with whole, nutritious food for a month!! That in itself is a huge accomplishment!!

Archived