digestion woes

rocks223

I haven't done a proper whole30 meaning I've made errors at one and two wks which means I'll eventually get an entire 30 days down but these are my observations thus far. Dairy and grains weren't difficult to eliminate but peanuts Have been a challenge. However I've noticed the following when having a run in with them in the last few days. Ive had a bowl of post cereal on two evenings and have bloating and gas most of the next morn and mid morn.my face is also filling out again with the reintroduction of peanuts and only 2 to 3 encounters with cereal. Its just like it was prior to whole30. Ive never truly eliminated anything longer than a couple days so even a week was enough to notice less gas in general. So what does this mean, I'm allergic or sensitive to wheat or grains? Ive had run ins with dairy which isn't terrible and also peanuts which I react to if I eat a bit too many. Ugh, I love cereals too but this has happened when eating too many triscuits or other crackers. Always thought I was a carb girl but do we become less tolerable as we get older?

I noticed the difference in ONE day of not eating wheat. Yes, it's possible that by eating it all the time, you just got used to the effects and now you are awre of. It sounds like you have a gluten intolerance, if not celiac.

Archived