Getting full quickly on Day 17

I'm on Day 17 and feeling great!  However, I've noticed I'm feeling full before my meals are finished.  This morning's breakfast was a 4-egg omelet (that's how many I can hold in my palm. Man hands, yo) cooked in ghee with spinach, peppers and onions, plus a few strawberries on the side.  (It was as good as it sounds.)  I got about halfway through (about 2 eggs worth) and started to feel full.

Is it okay to stop eating at this point?  I feel like I have a good handle on my hunger cues and I hate eating when I'm full.  That said, when I stop at comfortably sated, I do sometimes get hungry before 4 - 5 hours is up.

Any recommendations?  (And thanks to the mods for humoring all my questions.  Posting frequently on the forum is really helping my motivation!)

Yes - I dealt with this about a good 9 months ago.  I was still eating 2 eggs a day - but I was stuffed at breakfast. but 2+ hours later I was hungry again.  So what I started doing was cooking up 3+ eggs finishing what I could at breakfast, then taking the rest of it along to work so when I got hungry again I already had a "snack" ready.

I also found that 2 eggs + some ground meat + veggies worked better for some reason.  I didn't feel as stuffed, but I was easily eating more by doing this.

Archived