mayo what can I use it for ?

Sif

I dollop mine on a hot baked sweet potato, use it in chicken salad and salmon salad, used it to make pistachio encrusted chicken, and I use it to make dressing.  

For dressing, I take a couple tablespoons of mayo, add a splash of apple cider vinegar, about a teaspoon of compliant dijon mustard, then chili powder, garlic powder, and pepper to taste.  If you like anchovies, mash those up and add them in as well.

I have used the mayo to make a few different dressings, it any typical vinaigrette into a creamy dressing which is awesome! I also used it to make chicken salad and a compliant coleslaw. Before starting the whole 30 I never ate mayo, but I find that the olive oil base really adds a creaminess to dishes!

You can lick the spoon.  Just kidding (Kind of)

I top meats with it/use for a dip.  You can also make delicious sauces with "Mayo gone wrong" when it isn't solid firm enough.  I add more lemon juice and hot sauce to make a great sauce for salmon or crab cakes.  You can dip asparagus in it.  Honestly, it's good on most everything in a Whole30. (Except fruit... and as I wrote that I thought that maybe it would be good on some fruit, too ;))

• Moderators

I LOVE LOVE LOVE to use mine in the Spicy Secret Sauce from Well Fed cookbook. If you don't have that yet, I highly recommend you buy it. The "Weekly Cookup" was invaluable in my first Whole30 and I cook from her cookbooks every single week. Seriously delicious, yet simple to make food.

She doesn't have that recipe posted on her blog but there's always oodles of good things there: http://www.theclothesmakethegirl.com/

Archived