Talk me Down!

AGGH!! I have such munchies today. The Tide is in, stress at work, and we've had a bake sale today to raise money for an employee's sick daughter's medical treatment. So, people bought stuff at the bake sale and have it set out EVERYWHERE. AGGH!

I'd kill for some pork rinds, pistachios, or a banana with nut butter right now but I've got no options. I have a plum in my case and that's it. The only nuts in the snack machines here are all treated with safflower oil (WTF??!!).

AGH AGH AHH!!

I'm with ya! It seems like every since I started my first Whole 30 everyone & their mom is bringing goodies to work & waving them in my face. Stay strong & make sure you stock up on healthy snacks so you'll be able to cope better next time. Giving in will NOT make you feel better & you know that or else you wouldn't have posted this :) But I promise you WILL feel better once you're at home, kicking your feet up & relaxing & feeling proud of yourself for resisting the "goodies" <-----ironic name, considering eating them doesn't make you feel very good.

Stay strong! You've only got a few more hours til the end of the work day, right? Grab a glass of water or some Whole30-approved tea if it's available. If all else fails, take a walk around the block!

I'm not a moderator or anything, so I can't tell you what's approved or not, but wouldn't the nuts from the vending machine be better than nothing? I know I get headaches when I have low blood sugar, and I don't think I could resist baked goods in that situation. The plum by itself can't be helping your blood sugar levels.

Archived