Tapioca noodles

LisaLulu

I was searching through my cupboards and I found a pack of tapioca noodles I once bought at the Vietnamese grocery store and never got around to trying. I was wondering if I could eat them, especially since I'm not trying to lose weight/go low carb and am currently breastfeeding and really struggling to eat enough/keep my appetite up to the point I'm getting dizzy spells. I thought they might help a little.

I suppose technically you could, as long as all they include is tapioca. However,  we'd always encourage you to use something more nutritious, like zucchini noodles, instead.

Further, if you're not trying to go low carb, have at least one carb-dense vegetable daily. This may also help with the dizzy spells. Sweet potatoes, winter squash, beets, carrots, jicama, rutabaga, plantains and parsnips are among your choices.

Also, on the dizzy spells, be sure you're staying well hydrated.  Drink 
1/2 an ounce of water per pound of body weight, so a 100 pound person would need to drink at least 50 ounces of water per day. 

I ended up making them with an avocado sauce but it was like eating a big giant bowl of glue. I do feel a little better though, I drank a lot of water this morning, had some watermelon with lunch and didn't eat any almonds (I think that's what was making me nauseous). 

Archived