Whole30 - Round 2 - April 21st

Anunez96

I am starting today (4/21)l. This will be my 2nd Whole 30. I did one back in October and it was GREAT! Unfortunately, I have reverted to old eating habits since and have found sticking with it a second time a bit more chellenging. This is my 3rd attempt at round 2. Hoping that utilizing this board (for the first time) will help keep me accountable. Starting the day with 2 scrambled eggs, a bunch of asparagus and a few cherry tomatoes and baby carrots. Learning to eat in the morning is hard for me, second only to the beastly sugar dragon itself.

Good luck all!

I  think I needed a longer detox period to truly slay the sugar dragon.  Plus, I didn't follow the reintroduction phase and just went completely off the rails on day 32.  (didn't help that there were like 10 lbs of halloween candy still in the house).  Anyway - I am actually going to do a Whole 45 or maybe even Whole 60....we'll see...the prep, cook, clean, repeat routine really starts to wear me down after a while.

I'm in the same place as you guys and would love to support each other.  I felt absolutely great after my first time through and did really well for several months.  I think what got me into trouble was that I didn't really knock the habits part on the head, so that's what I need to focus on.  It got too easy in times of stress to revert to my old ways.  And I lead a stressful life! (Who doesn't? It's no excuse!)  I hope we can keep checking in with each other and keeping each other strong.  What do you think?

Lizzie

Archived