Need new meat ideas

LisaLulu

I can eat the same type of cooked veggies and salads over and over and never get tired of them but I need a huge variety in my meat recipes or I get turned off it quickly (as I discovered earlier this week, Easter dinner saved me because someone else cooked it and I realized I wasn't 'off' meat, I was 'off' my own cooking and tired old recipes). Anyway I need lots of meat ideas. I'm a chicken, beef and fish type of girl and allergic to eggs. Any ideas??

Beef Short ribs cooked slowly in the oven for 3 hrs. Nom Nom Paleo's Kalua Pig (if you eat pork), pot roast, ground turkey stir fried with veggies. Applegate Farms Natural Beef Hotdogs. Here is a great fish recipe for white fish like Tilapia or cod. Get a cup or so of cherry tomatoes. Spread them in an oven proof dish and pour 1 TBS of olive oil over them. Add 10-12 whole cloves of garlic and 1/4 cup fresh chopped basil. Add some salt and pepper. Roast at 425 for 15 min, until tomatoes start to burst. Stir tomatoes and add fish on top and roast another 7 - 10 min until fish is done.

Archived