day 4 and the 'I WANT TO KILL ALL THE THINGS' stage.

This is my second whole-30. I am on day 5.

On my first whole 30, I hit the 'kill all the things' stage on day 11. I mean, it was badddd. I sat in the toilet at work and cried, I shouted and screamed at my co-workers...I wanted to quit so badly.

I think I hit this day yesterday on day 4...is it normal to hit it this early? 

I'm on Day 9 and hitting the timeline like clockwork.  I had to stay home from work yesterday because I was so exhausted.  I took a 4 hour nap and was still ready for bed by 7pm. 
I even had the upset stomach (diarrhea, bloating) that I was supposed to have on Day 8. 

However, I'm kicking myself because I misread the whole butter piece of the plan.  I've been eating regular butter for a week and spraying the pan with Pam before cooking my eggs.  UGH!  I'm so irritated!!!

I'm on Day 9 and hitting the timeline like clockwork.  I had to stay home from work yesterday because I was so exhausted.  I took a 4 hour nap and was still ready for bed by 7pm. 

I even had the upset stomach (diarrhea, bloating) that I was supposed to have on Day 8. 

However, I'm kicking myself because I misread the whole butter piece of the plan.  I've been eating regular butter for a week and spraying the pan with Pam before cooking my eggs.  UGH!  I'm so irritated!!!

Oh, bummer indeed. Pam likely contains soy lecithin also (most cooking sprays do).

Consuming dairy or soy, unfortunately, hits the reset button to day 1. Look at these first 8-9 days as a warm-up and restart with a clean slate. 

Days 5-10 were the worst for me.  I felt hungover and wanted to kill things.  I was miserable to be around.  It passes though and just as bad as you feel, you will feel great once you get through it.

Archived