April 21st Start

SabrinaJA

Hi everyone!

My husband and I started Whole30 yesterday after researching it for a couple weeks.  We're so excited!  Well…probably me more so than him!  So far so good…though he is coming down off sugar today I think and is dizzy and tired.

I also started April 21st! On day 7 today, and I feel pretty good!! I won a battle last night by spending time on the riverfront with family and NOT eating grill sides like macaroni salad! We also celebrated birthdays with ice cream cake at this same event, and I made sure I wasn't the one serving it, which helped a lot!! Another tough thing last night was skipping alcohol. But I did it!! I woke up clear-headed and energetic today! Had some yummy bacon and eggs for breakfast with some bell pepper and a few raspberries on the side. Might follow it up with some green tea. I'm an admitted sugar addict, so I'm very happy to say that I haven't caved to any cravings and I'm getting used to this way of eating! Thank goodness for guacamole!! My favorite thing to slather on a grilled burger! Best wishes to everyone!

Archived