NyQuil

Austinoriginal

That's kind of up to you. First, your health always trumps Whole30 rules, so if your doctor insists you take a medication, or you're feeling so miserable with a cold that you down some Nyquil to help you sleep, that's okay. Right? That's. OKAY.

As for starting over, the alcohol in Nyquil probably didn't affect your reset or healing process much - not anywhere near the degree that grains, gluten, dairy, soy, etc. might have. So starting over is up to you. If you really want a full 30 days squeaky clean, start over - you're only on Day 4. If you want to chalk it up to a once-off (and I doubt you downed the Nyquil to satisfy your craving for cherry-flavored booze), then just keep on rolling.

Best, and feel better soon!

Melissa

I tried the Magnesium (Natural Calm) supplement that is recommended in ISWF for the first time last night since I was having trouble sleeping. It worked like a charm! If you can deal with your other symptoms of cold/sickness and just need a good nights sleep, try Mg! They sell thim in individual packs at WF too so you can experiment and see if it works for you!! Hope you feel better! :)

Archived