My year old wardrobe

dcducks1

I am on day 24 and feel like I am in complete cruise control. Its easy, its fun and very rewarding. Today I was getting ready for work and came across a new shirt that i got last May for my birthday from my wife. It was a large and I have worn extra large for the past several years. It kind of irked me that she would by a size too small but I never said anything figuring it was just an oversight. I am happy to report that I am wearing it today and it feels great. This time next week I can finally step on the scale and see just how much weight I have lost. Very excited! Have a great day everyone.

Dave

I am on day 25 and am wearing another shirt from last year that is a size smaller. You are going to do great on Monday and the rest of your 30 days. First few days are tough but you can do it. If you find any of my other posts, I describe all the different body changes I experienced. Everybody is different but stay strong and focused. Contact me if u need some support or a kick in the butt.

Dave

I am on Day 28....just two more days until I can weigh myself. I am very surprised by the number of people (men and women) who have noticed my weight loss. Everything is fitting loose. I hope I am not leading anyone to believe that the Whole 30 program is an incredible weight loss program because I don't think it's supposed to be. Its supposed to teach you to eat better which is exactly what I have been doing. My wife took our middle son shopping yesterday and found dress slacks "buy one get two free" so she bought him a pair and two for me for work. I told her to get two sizes smaller than what I was wearing (ok....I was wearing a size 40 and she got me a size 36)......THEY FIT! I wore them to church this morning and they felt great....not tight at all. I figured that when I got to my last week of this program that I would be making a list of all the garbage I was going to have and in what order. I am happy to report that I have not started a list and I honestly cant think of anything that I am craving. So far.....I feel cured....thin......and happy. I hope everyone is finding success with their program and making it work for them.

Dave

Archived