Trying to psych myself up for a May 5th start date. Anyone with me?

Kage

I am planning a second whole 30 starting on May 5th. Really struggling to get my head around doing it but know my body is telling me I need to. Hoping I will have some whole30 buddies for support! Anyone out there keen to start around then?

I'm thinking about starting my second Whole30 then as well!  There's something so appealing about a Monday start date, isn't there? :)  My first Whole30 ended in early April, and I loved how I felt.  Since then I have started Crossfit and realized I need to align my diet with my physical activity.  I'm hoping I can convince my fiance to do it with me this time around - he eats out at work a lot so he is apprehensive about doing it. How was your first Whole30?

Kage - I'm considering this start date as well.  My birthday is the 4th and I'm going to have cake :) (Not that I need to justify my start date to anyone:))  Let me know if you need any guidance, I've done about 4 thus far and finished a Whole 60 March 2nd.  I've gotten amazing results and learning to try and eat this way all the time, I'm not good with reintroduction or not following a "plan" of some sort and this one I seem to be able to live with, I LOVE the Whole 30 program!!!

Thank you for your replies, I had all but talked myself out of it but now I am thinking I can do it. My life is just so full of grief and stress at the moment adding the stress of having to prepare/think about every thing I eat seems like too much stress. I know it is not "hard" but it is harder than what I am doing now (70 percent whole30 20 percent rubbish and 10 percent red wine).

I'm thinking about starting my second Whole30 then as well! There's something so appealing about a Monday start date, isn't there? :) My first Whole30 ended in early April, and I loved how I felt. Since then I have started Crossfit and realized I need to align my diet with my physical activity. I'm hoping I can convince my fiance to do it with me this time around - he eats out at work a lot so he is apprehensive about doing it. How was your first Whole30?

My first one was good. A bit up and down but overall I felt improvements. I answered the question once and for all that dairy is not my friend.

Archived