Day 25

Peaceknitty

Today I start day 25 and all the magic that I've read about has happened for me - balance in my emotions, my energy, lost weight, getting in touch with cravings, learning to cook again...  I have what most would consider a lot of weight to lose, and at this point I don't care if I lose another pound or drop another pant size because what has really caught my attention is my mental health (depression - gone! though is it a combo of green beginning to shine here in MN after the longest winter in 20+ years??) and my energy levels!  This is the first time in my adult life that I feel basically neutral about food!  I have been a vegetarian, a vegan, tried weight watchers, some other weight loss thing that I can't even remember the name - I've lost and regained 50-70 lbs over the past 15 years multiple times. I have never felt in control of my nutrition - until now.  My next goal is to get my husband and 11 year old to eat all day whole30.  More on that the next round.

I'm celebrating day 25! I really don't think of it as a count down - I'll post again to celebrate day 30 - and day 55 and day 60... you get my drift. Feeling thankful and proud. Happy Monday!   

Archived