Day 1 of Trying Again, April 28th

h.bowling9

Day 1 of Whole30! I am a lot more ready for this time around than I was last time. I am ready to get strong and stay focused, I have checked out the next 30 days and planned for unexpected things and events that we do have. This is my choice and I am ready, I can't wait to feel good. My husband is going to be with me on this journey of lifestyle change, he isn't following it strictly but is supporting me. 

Breakfast this morning I had the Sunrise Scramble from WellFed cookbook and zucchini soup with some black coffee. My plan for food the rest of the day is meal 2 of bison meat with sauteed peppers and onions with kale and macadamia nuts. I have work out so my pre-wo is chicken and cashews. Dinner is planned cincinnati chili from WellFed with a salad.

Any suggestions for the first day on the meal planning? Or any other suggestions!!

:)

So, that was my plan for the day but it actually changed due to my boss's son coming in town and all of us going out to lunch. I didn't let this change of plan mess up my Whole30 challenge. I went to the restaurant and ordered a burger with no bun and mushrooms, with veggie kebabs. The rest of the day turned out how I had planned. On to day 2....

So far, it has been Sunrise scramble (yummy) and zucchini soup with some coffee. Keep on, keeping on!  ;)

Thanks!!! I am getting there. I need to get through day 3. I am feeling very tired and it's going to be a super long day. Left the house this morning at 7 and won't be home till about 9 tonight. Whew!

Day 2 went well breakfast I had the sunrise scramble, zucchini soup. Lunch was the Cincinnati chili, olives, carrots and some grapes. My son had a baseball game last night so I had a quick apple before we headed out the door. I hadn't been prepared for that but the apple was right there. For dinner I had Shepherds pie all Whole30 approved with a rainbow salad and cashews.

Day 3 so far has been the same breakfast as yesterday. ( I am falling in love with that breakfast....so good). Lunch I had again Cincinnati Chili with carrots and bell peppers and some macadamia nuts. Haven't gotten to dinner yet. 

I know I am repeating my food for the past couple days but they are all really good and made them in bigger batches so I am going to eat those and then switch it out in a few days. Sweets are very hard to avoid. I am looking at those cookies and sweets after I have dinner and it's calling my name. They look so good! I have to remind myself of my goal and what I want to feel at the end of this. I have always had problems with my stomach but to feel good would be awesome. My goal is to complete the Iron Maiden Fitness Challenge through StrongFirst. 

Archived