Ru's Food Log - April 28th Start

RuWag86

Day 19:

Wasn't the best food day. I didn't prep as well as I should have.

Breakfast: lemon lara bar and a banana

Lunch: rotisserie chicken and a sweet potato

Dinner: steak, steamed broccoli, and some macadamia nuts.

Day 20:

Breakfast: 2 eggs, bacon, and sweet potatoes

Lunch: rotisserie chicken, and sweet potatoes

Dinner: chef salad with ham with oil and vinegar dressing

10 days to go!!

Day 21: Two hard boiled eggs, lettuce burge with onions and tomato, steak with grilled veggies, steamed green beans, and sweet potato fries.

Day 22: Two hard boiled eggs, half of a sweet potato; ground beef with mixed vegetables and roasted broccoli, and some olives; rotisserie chicken, roasted broccoli and some olives.

Home stretch! 8 days to go!!!

Day 18:

Breakfast and lunch (ate the same thing twice) Two eggs with ground beef and mixed vegetables and half of a sweet potato

Dinner: rotisserie chicken, tressmae lemon dressing, some olives, and mixed veggies.

Finally made it to Whole Foods and bought some Tressmae dressing, a Lara lemon bar, and kombucha!

12 days to go!

Soooo how was the Kombucha experience? :) 

I didn't like it :( maybe I got a bad flavor? The one I got tasted completely like vinegar. Do you recommend a brand/flavor?

That's a shame...do you remember what kind  you bought? If you don't mind slimy ( in a good way) texture i highly recommend GTs Enlightened Synergy Organic and Raw Kombucha Grape Chia or GTs Enlightened Synergy Organic and Raw Kombucha Black Chia ( that one is with black current juice)....if you do mind the texture then i'd say GTs Enlightened Synergy Organic and Raw Kombucha Strawberry Serenity would be the best tasting one ( check the sugar, should be 2 gramms per serving) 

For me GT's has the best flavor, and the smoothest taste. I love their classic flavors like Multi-Green BUT that one is definitely not for everyone as it has spirulina added and some people say it smells vinegary to them and has some aftertaste...i can't relate to the complains but would not recommend starting from that one  :ph34r:  :D

Archived