Anyone starting on May 12th?

Ausgirl

Hi!

My husband and I are in Melbourne, Australia and are starting our first Whole 30 on May 12.

I agreed to do it to keep him company (he is more

motivated as he is gluten and dairy intolerant) but have read some books and recipes and am now looking forward to it.

Dreading not having my morning latte though, or a sweet treat in the evening.

Would be great to find others to share the journey with as I am sure it won't be easy!

Once you've had a long black with coconut cream in it, you'll wonder why you ever wanted that latte!

I would suggest trying the recipes that you've spotted now and making note of what you like, and stocking up your freezer with compliant options for the CBF days that are guaranteed to come :).

I'm on Day 7 of my second Whole 30, and didn't have any real issues (such as acne, intolerances, whatever), but it's amazing how much better you feel (and how quickly you forget when you backslide in to the biscuit aisle...)

Thanks for the reply!  Yes we are already trying out some recipes from Well Fed (Pad Thai and the meatballs with zoodles are favourites!) so we will have some "go-to" recipes when we start.

Will definitely have many CBF days - we have a toddler and he works full-time and me 4 days so time is precious!  Think we will do the big Sunday cook up to help, and we have a slow cooker thank god!

Archived