Dizzy

I am on my 12 day and am very dizzy.  I think I am getting enough calories but why am I so dizzy on the 12th day?  I was like this yesterday and was very, very tired.  I thought that was supposed to happen on the first few days.  Typical??

First off I moved this topic to the "Troubleshooting Your Whole30" section so it will get the proper attention.

Second it is really hard to give advice without some more information. Could you give us a couple of days of your food log, activity level, how much sleep you are getting, and what your starting reference is? This would help.

Without that knowledge my guesses would be not eating enough in general, probably not enough carbs more specifically. Another thing that could be off is your salt. If you have gone from a lot of processed foods to whole30 and are not adding salt to your food you could get dizzy from not enough sodium.

• Moderators

Eat more food and drink more water. Seriously. Way too many people do not eat enough while doing the Whole30. Review the meal template and make sure you eat at least the minimum at every meal. While you are dizzy, try eating the maximum at every meal and see if that helps.

http://whole30.com/downloads/whole30-meal-planning.pdf

Thanks for the advice and adding this to the correct forum (First time on the forum:).  When I have a bit more time, I will give you the information on what my day looks like.  I think that I am not eating enough and my intake of salt is way, way down.  I appreciate the help!!

Archived