Am I eating too much?

I just finished reading ISWF and they state when your hormones start to regulate you will be full until bedtime and then wake up and be hungry. I ate dinner at 730 last night and woke up at 10 this morning and had no desire to eat. This is pretty common most mornings. I am able to make it 4-6 hours between meals without snacking but am worried that I am never really hungry for breakfast.

7am my typical breakfast is 4 egg omelette with veggies, chicken, and avacado. 1-2pm I had pulled pork, brussel sprouts with bacon and almonds and sweet potato mash. Dinner 730 I had schnitzel, asparagus, brussel sprouts, and sweet potato. Any thoughts?

Have you tried eating your dinner earlier like 6. Then you will go 13 hours before eating breakfast. Also do you drink coffee in the morning? It can suppress your appetite. You might try having your coffee with breakfast. Good Luck!

There was a period of several days during my Whole30 (about the third week) when I lost all appetite and had to force myself to keep to my regular eating schedule. It faded in time and I was back to my hungry self. Maybe the same thing is going on with you?

Your meals look good and well spaced (just confirm your bacon is compliant).

If you weren't hungry for the same size breakfast this morning as your typical breakfast, have a small bit of protein, veg and fat within 1 hour of waking. Maybe that's one egg, 1 cups of vegs, and 1/2 an avocado, for example?

Then maybe don't swing too far in the opposite direction. Reduce your portions slightly and then see if you're hungry for breakfast the next day. If you find the need to snack in between meals, it's not the end of the world: have a mini-meal containing a protein and fat.

Archived