Laura's Whole30 Log

Laura89

I have a HORRIBLE relationship with food. I used to restrict and overexercise and then that led to binge eating. My body is exhausted and I have stopped trying to compenstate for my binges, which has led me to gain unwanted weight. I feel like I am addicted to sugar because whenever I have it, I eat it constantly for days. I do enjoy eating healthy because it makes me happy and confident. However, when I make a bad food choice I find it devastating and this leads to a binge. :(

I am starting the Whole30 tomorrow, May, 6. I need all the support I can get. I just hope when I am feeling an urge that I will stay strong and not give in. If the urges never came, then I would not be a binge eater. Blah! I am ready to beat this and develop a better relationship with food. :rolleyes:

Good luck .. I am about two thirds of the way through it and really it's not that difficult if you make sure to have plenty of compliant food in the house.  The biggest challenge is dealing with dining out of your own home (either in restaurants or at other peoples houses).  If you have those type of situations try to preplan how you're going to deal with it. 

Archived