Starting May 12!

chelseajo1218

My name is Chelsea, I am 23 years old and I've decided to give the Whole30 a shot. I've been losing weight over the last six months which is fantastic, but I have no idea how I'm doing it. I don't eat right or get much physical activity in (I have a desk job, and work overnights) so it's a little confusing. I think the Whole30 will be a great way to get me on track to help me lose a little more weight in a healthier way, plus I'm getting married in just a little over 4 months and I would love to look amazing in my dress! I'd like to think my fiancé might try it with me, he says "I eat what you eat" so we will see!

Congratulations on your wedding! The whole30 is not a weight loss program. It is a challenge to change your relationship with food. Some people gain weight on their whole30. Especially if you eat low carb now. You may have great result since you are young. I have done 3 whole30s and haven't had any dramatic results, didn't lose one pound, still don't sleep and don't have any energy. You might want to think about all the benefits you want and see if it is worth it. What if the only benefit you got was clear skin but you didn't lose any weight, would that be worth it for you? Good Luck!

Archived