Day 11 - no appetite! Does this pass?

I'm on day 11 today and so far so good. My boyfriend and I are doing this together, so I've had a partner through it all.  Starting yesterday though, aside from the occasional daydreams about donuts (which I don't even like?!) I've had very little interest in food.  I feel hungry, so I've been eating at my usual times, but nothing tastes good.  Food is bland.  The thought of food is unappealing.  I'd be fine not eating anything all day and just drinking coffee.  

I've read a little bit on the timeline and this seems normal, but how long should I expect this to last? We've been cooking with a lot of variety, so I'm not getting bored with the same flavors.  I just don't want to eat.  Anything.  

Any tips on getting past this or anyone with a similar experience?

Thanks!

I had the exact same experience approximately days 8-11 and then developed an intense dislike of protein for the next 2-3 days.  I forced myself to eat enough to fuel my body.  The good news for me is that both of these phases only lasted 2-3 days and I feel like my body is more even now.  My appetite is still decreased (a good thing in my eyes) as before the Whole 30 I was hungry all the time.  Good luck!

I had the same problem around the same exact time (days 9-11 I think??) and it passed and my appetite has been great since. Try upping your carbs to stimulate your appetite, that's what worked for me.

Archived