Still gassy & bloated

kel_be

I finished my Whole30 on April 30th. I was bloated and gassy for most of it and I was told that it's just part of the timeline. Still waiting on that 'Tiger's Blood' too.

The only reintroduction I've done is beer.  I kept everything else out (dairy, beans, sugar, and grains).

Last Saturday I went to a BBQ and chose the Hot Dogs, Brawts, roasted carrots, and the veggie tray that everyone else was skipping. 2 hours later I felt awful, bloated, gassy and cramping and I had to take pepto to make it subside so I could sleep.

Since then I have that same feeling after EVERY meal. I started HCl + Digestive enzymes last night, 4 pills at each meal to prevent the crappyness that comes on 1 hr later. I'm still feel full of air, burping a lot, but not cramping.

I checked out FODMAPs and wanted to cry, I eat most of those veggies ever day! My husband would leave me if I stop cooking those foods (I'm doing Paleo solo).

Is this just a common thing to go through for someone who has done years of counting calories, lots of cardio, drinking shakes and following SAD?

Wow, sorry you have having this problem.

Are you having mostly raw or cooked veggies.

Some stomachs do better on cooked veggies, and best with a stew-like cooking.  But, keep in mind that some veggies are bloating, too, like cabbage and cauliflower.  What about something like Beano?

Archived