Tomorrow is the day!

dlindquist

I have been a "clean eater" for the past two years.  Last month, I began having cheat-meals, which turned into cheat-days, and here we are many pounds later! I can feel the effects on my mind and body compared to what I used to feel like when I ate clean last month.  I was introduced to this from a 'fit friend' at work and have decided this is what I need to get myself back on track. The only problem is, I have a wedding to attend in two weeks and a planned vacation two weeks after that!  I am determined to do it as there seems to be no time like the present, and there will always be some event that could get in the way.  It's the last day of teacher appreciation week at school tomorrow though and it's desert day...wish me luck.... :rolleyes:

We have to remember that food and alcohol do not make the event. In fact I find I enjoy events much better when I eat clean and drink clean. Not to mention how great it feel the following few days. Stick to your reserve.

Miki

I'm starting tomorrow (May 9) too.  Did the Whole30 a year ago and it was more impactful than I could have imagined.....felt amazing, both physically and mentally.  I didn't maintain a good post Whole30 regimen and need to take the Whole30 red pill.  This is one place where blind obedience is a good thing.  All the best to all Whole30ers.  Time to embrace and breathe through the carb cravings.

Archived