Day 7 - Monday 12th May: Feeling clean inside!

mumontherun

Hi Everyone!

I made it to day 7! I made it through the weekend temptations! And I am feeling very clean inside and a teeny bit smug. My energy levels seem to be returning but I'm still a tad achy/heavy in my arms and legs....but it is getting better. I've noticed a visible difference in my shape....the tummy bloat that made people think I was 6 months pregnant is going and dare I say it, Hello Waist!

Just wanted to say a great big 'Good Luck' to anyone starting this week. You can do it!!!! Just get yourself through the first week and be strong. This time next week, you'll start feeling amazing!

Have a great Monday!

Maria.

Hi Maria

I am also on day 7!! Last week I could believe how tired I was.  I was happy to read this is normal and take the time for a tiny nap.  I think yesterday was my first day of awesomeness!! I am getting really excited to continue now.  I actually stopped drinking coffee last week because I do not enjoy it without sugar and cream.  I wake up now hungry and eat a couple of eggs right away.  I do not crave coffee anymore, it is really unbelievable!!  What are you eating for breakfast?    

Hi there!

Glad you are also feeling the benefits. I'm having eggs most days.....veggie omelettes, scrambles or fried with bacon and veggies. I'm also having a black coffee...have got used to it without milk now....I gave up taking sugar in it a couple of months ago so I think that helped.

I woke up at 6 a.m. this morning with an incredible amount of energy......I'm not usually a 'morning person' so my husband and I ended up giggling about this complete change in just one week!

I have a busy few weeks coming up....I need to get 9 Science assignments in to my tutors before 2nd June. I'm going to need every drop of energy for that!

Have a great day 8!!!

Maria.

This is great to read! Thank you for the well wishes, as I'm on day 2 right now, and my energy levels just bottomed out today. I'm sticking with it though and chalking it up to the lack of sugar. I'm still drinking coffee since I get up super-early (and I'm used to sugared coffee and pepsi, so I didn't want to give up caffeine entirely just yet). I look forward to becoming a morning person and not needing it! :)

Archived