I need a buddy! - Day2

JannaMedina

I'm in search of a buddy to do Whole30 with. I find that I am much more accountable when I'm sharing with someone. I'm the only one in my house doing Whole30, and I am on Day2 today.  I like to share on Instagram, so that might be a way for us to communicate.

Thank you!!
Janna

HI, Janna. Hope you found someone. If not, check the "Join the Whole30" forum. You'll find individuals and groups who started the same time as you. Or start posting a Whole30 log in the "Your Whole30 Log" forum, so people can check out your progress and make comments.

Good luck!

Hi Janna.  Even if you already have a buddy I would be happy to chime in and help give you support.  Since you never came back to post anything else maybe you are doing great on your own or maybe you had a couple slips and need some encouragement to get back on the horse and ride out the full 30 days.  Either way--I'm happy to help.  I'm only on day 4 but since I have a pretty severe eating disorder I plan on sticking with the Whole30 for as long as it takes to get my relationship with food under control.

Have an awesome day!

Amy

Archived