Day 4 and can't believe how great I feel!

walkingchick

Today is Day 4 for me and my two friends and I can't believe how wonderful I feel.  Should I be feeling this way so soon?  I really began watching my food intake so that I would not have a rough transition to the program and I believe that helps.  The challenge for me has been keeping my meals interesting.  I found a cookbook on Amazon with paleo ideas that has been really helpful in getting me jumpstarted.

So, why AM I here?  I've been struggling with weight loss, despite killer workouts and I read that food intake is more important than exercise.  I noticed that my digestive system seemed to be suffering - gas, bloating, and generally feeling blah.  A friend suggested that we try this program to reset our digestive systems, so here we are!  

Walking Chick - I'm totally with you on this.  I started on Sunday, before I was actually planning to, because as the book says, "What are you waiting for?"  I had just finished having a latte and felt awful heartburn, something which I experienced at almost every meal (or even in between if I got hungry).  Fast forward 5 days and I've not had ANY heartburn since Sunday morning.  I actually think that I am sleeping better (even waking up before my alarm clock), overall feel better, and my face looks different - can't quite pinpoint it, but I feel like I do look more relaxed.

So far, this has been a breeze - I've had ZERO cravings.   I'm completely sold on this program.  Even if I end up not losing much weight (no, I haven't stepped on the scale), it'll still all be worth it... 

Archived