Should I do reintro twice?

LisaLulu

Hi, I've reintro-ed 3 foods now (dairy, gluten and rice) and plan to do 2 more (beans and corn). But my entire family has had a cold for most of the reintro period, plus I had pms/my period so my hormones were off and I don't know if I got an accurate feel of how foods are making me feel since the cold and pms made me feel horrible at times. Do you think once I get through the 5 foods I should start again at the beginning with each of them just to see how they feel when I'm not sick or hormonal as well? I am pretty sure I had a bad reaction to dairy/none to gluten/mild with rice but I would like to know for sure before I go eating things with multiple ingredients at parties and such.

I'm doing my second whole 30 in october so I guess I could try reintro proper then. I already have a good idea of how certain foods make me feel, but the whole 30 really helped me narrow down if it was gluten or dairy that was making me feel so achy/tired/flu like all the time, everything else seems to just be an indigestion thing. 

Archived