Is June 1st too far away to start?

KaveKat

I am trying to get as much information on Whole 30 before I start. I am almost done with It Starts With Food and have been "mostly" Paleo since February so I think June 1st will work.....

Anyone else thinking about June 1st?

I'm starting my third Whole30 stretch on June 1.  Was thinking about starting the other day and doing a "formal" Whole45, but decided to clean up my food and wait until the 1st.  I was pretty anxious before my first one, but now it feels like I'm going to see an old friend.

I think it's both.  Once you figure out which foods make you sick during the re-intro phase, you get to formulate a program the suits you and your optimum health.  

I'm curious how a moderator would answer your question.

I will be starting my first whole 30 on June 1st.  From other posts I am confused.  IS the Whole30 a tune-up program or is it a program you can follow for ever?  Any answers would be appreciated.

I think it's both.  Once you figure out which foods make you sick during the re-intro phase, you get to formulate a program the suits you and your optimum health.  

I'm curious how a moderator would answer your question.

Consider the Whole30 a nutritional reset.  It was not designed for you to do it forever. Melissa addressed this in detail in her "Dear Melissa" column earlier this year: http://whole30.com/2014/01/whole30-forever/

Archived