Starting May 21st

VeronicaH

Hi,

My name is Veronica and I'm starting my first Whole30 tomorrow! I've been gluten-free for 6 months and I have been slowly adopting a more paleo lifestyle recently. I've decided to jump in and commit to a Whole30 beginning tomorrow before my summer gets busy so I can start off on the right foot. I'm excited to begin and hope that this will be a good experience and kick my sugar cravings to the curb. 

I am starting today (again). I did my first whole 30 back in November, I re-started earlier this month and went on vacation and was tuff to stay compliant. Looking forward to finishing this W30 while I will have a few challenges along the way.

I am in sunny Arizona.

I've been easing into the Whole30 since this past Saturday, May 17. My official start is Friday, May 23. Hardest part has been giving up dairy (especially cream in my coffee) and sugar (I was only using a bit of raw honey in my tea and coffee but still...). My kids will be spending the summer in Europe and my hubby is flying them over and staying for 3 weeks. Awesome opportunity!! I've been GF for over 5 years and Paleo the last year or so. This week has been.. um... interesting but so far nothing crazy. Looking forward to sharing my experience!

Magda in GA

First day is going well so far. I've been able to stave off my chocolate cravings.

m2veleck- I use coconut milk(from the can) and cinnamon in my coffee since I went paleo. I had been lowering the amount of sugar I put in my coffee and the coconut milk is delicious so I don't miss the cream at all. I just have to make sure that I put some in the fridge at work every week to be prepared for the occasional mid-afternoon cup of coffee. 

Hi guys, I'm Gillian :) Starting tomorrow, the 22nd. Am so tired of craving and obsessing over sugar all the time - am a complete addict! Am praying I can do it this time, any support is much appreciated! I'm in Ireland  

Archived