Day 10 and so tired and blah...

I read the timeline and know Day 10 is one of the hardest days but I'm still so tired and lathargic. Just the thought of going to CF is exhausting me. I'm also incredibly scatterbrain and spacey. Anyone else feeling like this?

I too am having a difficult time around day 10. I thought by now I would have more energy and be more clear headed. What is surprising is my iron willed determination to stay the course. In the past, I would have veered off course, but I find that I face each snack or meal with strength and courage. I am continuing in faith and hope my body will soon match my spirit. Best of luck to you.

You too LeAnn and congratulations for having the determination...we can do this.  I actually dragged myself to the gym and felt much better after, I'm fortunate to have friends who won't let me miss my WOD. 

So wonderfully odd what a day makes! My energy is the best it's been in a very long time, so grateful. No cravings and not feeling deprived. About to go make my first mayonaisse. Life is good. Joined the forum to have a place that gets what I'm doing. Your comments are very much appreciated ;)

Day 11 here. Had a blast of energy and got so much work done. Then yesterday, Day 10, I had to make a presentation that I had been working on. Afterwards, I went back to the office and needed to get moving on the next project and I. Just. Can't. Get. Moving. I came home last night, gave myself permission to do nothing but relax. I woke up this morning, gung ho for a morning meeting which ended at 11:30. Again. Can't. Get. Moving. Does anyone else feel this way? I want to take a nap and lay around and read and mostly I really want a glass of wine!

Day 11 here. Had a blast of energy and got so much work done. Then yesterday, Day 10, I had to make a presentation that I had been working on. Afterwards, I went back to the office and needed to get moving on the next project and I. Just. Can't. Get. Moving. I came home last night, gave myself permission to do nothing but relax. I woke up this morning, gung ho for a morning meeting which ended at 11:30. Again. Can't. Get. Moving. Does anyone else feel this way? I want to take a nap and lay around and read and mostly I really want a glass of wine!

Could you show two or three days of your meals, sleep patterns, exercise/activities? This will allow people to suggest tweaks that may help.

I experienced incredible exhaustion as well, from around days 8 to 10 of my Whole30.  I would come home from classes and nap for as long as humanly possible before returning to my other obligations.  It was nearly impossible for me to concentrate on work during that time, but I took others' advice and upped my intake of starchy vegetables.  I started eating a sweet potato every day at breakfast, and sometimes another later in the day.  It helped me a lot, and a few days later, the exhaustion went away, and the energy kicked in.  I'm sure the sudden energy had more to do with my place in the timeline than it had to do with the carbs, but I really do think they helped.  In any case, keep pushing through!  It gets so much better.  

Archived