Start Monday!

bdeen

Starting Monday May 26... I'm a little nervous because theres quite a lot of rules and even finding Whole30 recipes is tricky because it seems like recipes tend to have things not compliant. I've got my "It Starts with Food" and I've definitely been reading up. Wish me LUCK!

Welcome and good luck! Beware searching for Whole30 recipes on pinterest...there are many things out there that are not actually compliant, NomNomPaleo and ClothesMakeTheGirl are great resources as are their cookbooks.

Also Moderator Tom has a blog with over 400 Whole30 approved recipes on it.

Hi, I'm starting the whole 30 tomorrow too. I am fascinated by the science behind it all and I'm excited to see how eating this way will benefit me. I'm currently prepping my meals for the week ahead. I'm glad there are others to join me on what I think is going to be a bit of a bumpy ride!

How did everyone do? I had a sweet potato and eggs for breakfast and then I kept busy all day, so hunger hasn't been too much of an issue. It was a hot day, so that helps... Not too hungry when out in the sun. Feeling a little light headed & tired now though. Sugar withdrawal or too much sun? Not sure.

Hope everyone did well today!

Just joined the forum today but I started my first Whole30 yesterday (Monday). I had a really good day. I spent the whole weekend preparing the kitchen but am scared out of my mind! It's nice to have support here. I couldn't convince my hubby or coworkers to join me. Good luck everyone!

Archived