Starting May 26th

etomcej

Hi my name is Liz.  I'm a nurse working in pediatric intensive care.  One of my co-workers directed me to the Whole30 as we were discussing lifestyle changes she made to combat an autoimmune disease. To make this fun, a friend and I have made our own weight loss challenge with some pretty awesome incentives and the Whole30 approach is what I chose not only to help lose weight but to also kick start somehing better.  I'm optimistic that I'll be able to stick to my guns wih this... my previous diet attempts have been abysmal flops!  Any other shift workers out there that are making this work?

Hi Liz,  I'm not a shift worker, but I started my first Whole 30 on May 26th too.  Hope you are doing okay!  I'm hoping to lose weight and feel more energetic.  I've been pretty successful losing weight a while back, but then some physical problems forced me to cut back on the exercise, and now I'm having a really tough time losing.

I know we can stick to it and make this work!  Better health is worth it, no matter how the scale reacts.  Best of luck on Day 2!

Archived