What did you eat on day 31?

What did you eat on day 31? Did you follow the re-intro template? or did you just eat whatever you wanted?

We were going to go out to eat with my in-laws on my day 31. Then they decided that they want to have a pizza party instead. Blah. I don't want pizza. At least, not on day 31. So I'm just going to have to eat early and hope they don't notice me not eating pizza....

I did dairy the recommended way.....a serving with breakfast (yogurt), lunch (cheese) and ice cream after dinner.  It was difficult to find ice cream without any soy, corn and gluten though!  But I did with a bit of searching.

Now....9 months later I don't care about dairy.  I don't even miss it.  Except when it presents itself as goat cheese in a beet salad or in an empanada. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

I'm on Day 31 today!! I have some half & half in my coffee right now... but NO SUGAR!!! WOO HOO!  I'm going to see how the half & half goes. If I still feel okay later, I'm going to try some plain greek yogurt w/ raspberries.

I ate W30 on day 31 and a few days after because I was kind of scared to reintro.  But, for my first reintro day, I ate plain yogurt with sweet potato wedges to dip and kale salad on the side.

What did you eat on day 31? Did you follow the re-intro template? or did you just eat whatever you wanted?

We were going to go out to eat with my in-laws on my day 31. Then they decided that they want to have a pizza party instead. Blah. I don't want pizza. At least, not on day 31. So I'm just going to have to eat early and hope they don't notice me not eating pizza....

I just didn't tell my in-laws I was done this time around, so they kept on feeding me paleo, haha!!

This time around my first reintro was sugar, so on day 31, I ate coconut whipped cream sweetened with maple syrup, sweet potato pancakes sweetened with maple syrup, and dried papaya sweetened with cane sugar.

Lesson #1: I CANNOT EAT DRIED FRUIT. Good gravy.

Lesson #2: Sugar makes me tired, cranky, and anxious.

P.S. The first time, I did reintros basically as outlined in ISWF. The second time I didn't do proper reintros, and it feels like such a wasted opportunity. Always do proper reintros if at all possible, just for your own (very important) information!

Archived