Come and be excited with me - real life friends just don't get it

loubee

So my very nice Dad, who likes to buy experiences rather than gifts as presents, has bought me a butchery course at a very good local butchers as my upcoming birthday present just in advance of my 3rd Whole30 in July.  I'm very excited and appreciative that he has been listening to what's going on in my life - but I think my friends are a bit bemused ("what's wrong with a spa?") - so I thought I'd share here instead  :)

Guest WholeStanley

such a great gift! what an awesome dad! its my bday at the end of the month and everyone has been asking me what I would like and this is such a great idea...actually that might be a good topic: 'great birthday ideas for Whole30ers!'

Ah well here's another suggestion for you - my husband (if he has listened carefully to my subtle hints!) will hopefully be buying me a session with http://www.kitchencoach.biz/, whom I would like to give me some good ideas for time saving strategies, knife skills, organisation etc as I really love to cook but as a working mum could do with spending just a little bit less time in the kitchen!  

Archived