9 June Start

dcducks1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MeadowLily: the fish is a pompano but I do have another photo of a rooster fish that I'll post when I get home. I have on my Davelist for the weekend a major garden weeding project because it no longer looks anything like the photo. That's what happens when I neglect it for the month!

Sadie, I loved your honest heartfelt post. I am so glad for you and feel honored that you were able to trust this group to take some risks and post on the forum. Kudos to you! I've found renewed confidence as a result of this process and obviously you have, too. Way to go my dear, and congrats on your results.

Cara Green Eyes, congrats to you too! We rocked this thing, and I'm so glad you were a part of it.

Dear, dear Miki, our den mother, your fortitude and resilience continues to impress me. You keep it up. You are doing wonderful, loving, healthful things for yourself, and you deserve it and get to soak it in.

Dave, I sure hope your shoulder is healing. My partner had to sleep in a reclining chair for a while when the pain in his shoulder was too intense. Hope the MRI goes well. Monday?

Love to all!

Thanks Chris! I would assume that since we have the best, (of all time), group in W30 history (1000 replies and tens ofthousands of views) we will all be getting the VIP package sent to each of us with spa treatments, free W30 compliant food, t-shirts, new cars, free puppy, oil change coupons, free internet for a year, Pinecone and dirt-of-the-month Club membership, lifetime supply of Kale, signed It Starts With Food books, roundtrip airfare to anywhere in the world, paid vacation, job offers, interviewed for "1000 Most Overachievers In The World magazine, and decorative soaps! I will private message you my address.

Dave

Love your sense of humor, Dave. Wish I could send you all these things - this has been a great group and you've been a fun leader to watch.  :D

Congrats to everyone in our group - whether you lost weight, had non scale victories or just had fun with our wonderful group.  Sorry I don't have the energy to go through every post and individually address each one of you.  However, I do want to let Sadie know that her writing is absolutely fine and thank her for sharing something very personal.  I often open up and sometimes it is a little frightening being vulnerable and honest.  I have so much more to share and I'll do it in the reintroduction thread.  I feel very comfortable with everyone in our group and that alone is a blessing.  To be able to share, vent, cry - we can be each other's life jacket when life gets tough.. One amazing aspect of our group - no judgments, just love and support.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived