Chipotle Update?

Glad they got rid of the soybean oil... but not glad they replaced it with rice bran oil. Was my only option traveling home today and had lettuce, carnitas, lots of mild and some medium salsa with guacamole. Yum!

I don't know who will see this but I wanted to post on a related topic. I'm on day 4 and had chipotle for lunch, thinking it was my safest option. Looked up the ingredients after eating and it said rice bran oil... this means I the best option from here would be to tack 4 days onto the end of my whole30, yes?

I don't know who will see this but I wanted to post on a related topic. I'm on day 4 and had chipotle for lunch, thinking it was my safest option. Looked up the ingredients after eating and it said rice bran oil... this means I the best option from here would be to tack 4 days onto the end of my whole30, yes?

No, accidentally consuming rice bran oil doesn't call for a restart.  If you want to tack on 4 days, you certainly could, or delay reintroducing non-gluten grains for 4 days after the original end date of your Whole30.  Or proceed to your original end date.  :)

Archived